Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Profile of representative from State St. Merchants Association

As a member of the State St. Merchant's Association I am concerned first and foremost with drawing business to the downtown area. I own three local business in the State St. area including Fontana Sports, Soap Opera, and Tutto's Pasta.
As far as my personality goes, I am a hard-nosed business woman that is hard to impress. I am more concerned about getting college students who are equipped with their parent's credit cards into my business, than making a statement with this art.
I would enjoy a little controversy because it will attract people to the area, but due to my crotchety conservative ways, don't push the edge too much. I won't easily agree to anything because I enjoy being a pain in the ass. (I love to exercise any power I have.) You'll leave a better impression with me if things are handled professionally and not like those young liberal hooligans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home